What makes these floors special?
- Sprung system to provide a safe environment for all dancers
- Assemble in 30 minutes or less
- No specific technical knowledge needed
- Use outside and inside
- Dance barefoot or in shoes of any kind [Pointe will need a marley added]
- Determine the “stage” size – Square – Rectangle – L shape – All are feasible
Need more than one floor simultaneously?
We have 2
- This brand new floor system comes in panels that fit and latch together.
- Each panel is 2.5 feet x 2.5 feet
- The largest floor possible is 32’6” x 40’ or 35’ x 37’6”
- Or use 2 floors each 25’ x 30’
- Any smaller size can be assembled beginning with 5’x5’
BDA dance company members may use these floors at little cost for outreach programs. Low fees for other uses
Non-members and Presenters – call for prices