Kids’ Dance club seeks leader in Cambridge
We are seeking a basic (jazz or hip hop) dance instructor for an onsite dance club at a low-income housing development in Cambridge. The kids are desperate to take a dance class but because of the cost of most classes, this is not feasible to them or their families. We are hoping to put together a small weekly or bi-weekly dance club that would allow the kids to learn basic steps and skills on site. Class size would be less then 20 and kids would range in age from 8-15.
Small stipend may be available.
Evening Hip Hop Teacher in Quincy
Hip-Hop Teacher needed:
Wednesday Evenings 7:15-8:00
Thursday Evenings 5:15-6:00
Teens / intermediate level
Lisa’s Dance Studio – Quincy
Cambridge Hip Hop instructor 2016-17
The School of Classical Ballet is a technique-based school offering classes for youth ages 3-18 in ballet, modern, modern/jazz, tap and hip hop dance. Classes are held at the Dance Complex in Central Square.
We are looking to hire an experienced hip hop instructor for our upcoming 2016-17 dance year, Monday, September 19th 2016 – Sunday, June 4th 2017. The hip hop class is a beginner level for ages 7+ on Mondays from 4:00-5:00pm. Please send resumes and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Kirsta Sendziak, Director
The School of Classical Ballet
Kids’ dance teachers for Wilmington MA
The Dance Company in Wilmington, Massachusetts (15 min north of Boston) is looking to expand our teaching staff for next season! We are looking for professional, enthusiastic teachers (for all levels) who will be passionate about our student’s growth as dancers.
Looking to expand our teaching staff on Saturdays!
- 930 am Saturday ballet/jazz ages 5-6
- 1030 Saturday Hip Hop ages 5-7
- 1130 Saturday Hip hop ages 8-9
Great Pay. please send me a PM or send resume to email@example.com.
Origination Development & Administrative Coordinator
Specific Responsibilities (but not limited to):
• Work closely with OrigiNation’s grant writing consultant to draft proposals, reports, and other donor communications to cultivate and solicit new and current donors
• Monitor and review RFP announcements for foundation, corporate, and government sources
• Research institutional and individual donor prospects
• Coordinate preparation, assembly, and delivery of proposals, reports, and donor communications
• Manage development calendar to ensure the meeting of all deadlines
• Assist with planning and executing special events and Board meetings
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org for full job description.