Setting the Barre Dance Academy in Concord
Looking for a dance teacher for the 2016-17 school year. Monday and/or Wednesday afternoons, pre-ballet, ballet and or tap styles. Teaching experience required. Salary commensurate with experience.
Studio office administrator
STUDIO OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR POSITION AVAILABLE
The Dance Inn in Lexington, MA
Applicant needs to be able to multi-task, work well with children and adults and be familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel. Ideally a candidate will be flexible and a team player.
Hours: Saturdays 8:30-1:00pmPay rate: $10 – $12 possibly more depending on experience
Overall duties include on site management of daily studio activities. Liaison between parents and staff/faculty. Takes direction from Studio Manager.
CITY OF BOSTON ARTISTS RESOURCE MANAGER
Help artists navigate City Hall and the arts and culture sector in Boston. The position will be housed within the Mayor’s Office of Arts and Culture and work closely with the Mayor’s Office of Neighborhood Services, and will also serve as a staff liaison to other City departments.
Top candidates will be familiar with the needs of working artists and creatives in a variety of genres and forms, and be familiar with the organizations in Boston who provide support services to artists and creatives.
- Responsible for planning and management of a new function focused on delivering outstanding service to the arts and culture sector in Boston.
- Provides the processes and tools to increase efficiencies and improve the effectiveness of the City of Boston’s arts and cultural services.
- Acts as a single point of entry to City Hall for creative people and businesses looking to find information about a wide range of issues, from permitting and licensing processes to affordable housing, and financial literacy to small business support.
- Serves as an aggregator of information about grants and other opportunities for artists and creative people. Oversees the creation of a web portal designed to provide information to artists, presenters and other creative people and businesses.
- Acts as an advocate for the arts and culture sector to promote initiatives geared toward the artistic community.
- Works with City departments to assist in incorporating artistic elements in a variety of projects.
- Performs related work as required.
THIS IS A TEMPORARY GRANT FUNDED POSITION WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF BECOMING PERMANENT. Deadline September 15, 2016
Kids’ Tap Instructor in Cambridge
The School of Classical Ballet is a technique-based school offering classes for youth ages 3-18 in ballet, modern, modern/jazz, tap and hip hop dance. Classes are held at the Dance Complex in Central Square.
We are looking to hire an experienced tap instructor for our upcoming 2016-17 dance year, Tuesday, September 6th 2016 – Sunday, June 4th 2017. Please send resumes and questions to email@example.com
Ballet teacher in Acton
We are hiring a ballet teacher for September to teach Mondays and Tuesdays. Must be able to teach all levels, including pointe and variations. In addition there will also be one beginner jazz class.
We are looking for teachers who are focused on teaching proper technique and want to challenge and help students grow in a positive and encouraging manner. We offer classes for the recreational to advanced dancer, and have a performance company that performs throughout the year Degree is preferred and/or teaching experience, and the ability to teach all levels. We are a growing studio with lots of opportunities for involvement.
If interested please send your resume. Look forward to hearing from you!