GHOST BALLERINA FOR FILM
Acro Teachers in Wilmington
ACRO TEACHERS – Large schedule to choose from , great pay !!
The Dance Company in Wilmington, Massachusetts (15 min north of Boston) is looking to expand our teaching staff for next season! We are looking for a professional, enthusiastic teachers (for all levels) that will be passionate about our student’s growth as dancers.
Looking for recreational & advanced teachers of all ages and choreograph for our annual recital. Position to begin in September.
Great Pay. please send me a PM or send resume to email@example.com.
Jacob’s Pillow — Manager of Patron Services
Manager of Patron Services. This position is responsible for managing all aspects of the box office and front of house for Jacob’s Pillow Dance Festival. Requires excellent communication skills, strong analytical skills and thrive in a fast-paced environment. At least three years of experience in box office management and customer service required. Experience with Patron Manager highly desired. See full description at jacobspillow.org. Full time position reports to Director of Marketing. Send cover letter, resume and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hip Hop Dance Instructor
For the 2016-2017 academic year at the Colleges of the Fenway, choreograph one performance piece per semester. Rehearsals are once a week, 75 minutes long. Working with the team of instructors, you are also responsible for mentoring student choreographers and assisting in the production of three performances per semester.
Pay: $3,750 per year for one class, 75 minutes per week.
A Master’s degree in dance, or bachelor’s degree and equivalent experience. Extensive knowledge of hip-hop. Experience as a teacher and choreographer.
1) Letter of application
2) Professional resume
3) List of three references, with phone numbers and emails
4) Video of dancing, a choreographed work or teaching, if available
Send application and support materials to:
Provide video through youtube, dropbox, etc.
Urbanity Company Manager
- Create and distribute rehearsal and performance schedules.
- Manage the Artistic Director’s schedules
- Arrange for, negotiate with, and reserve: performance and rehearsal spaces,
production personnel, guest teaching artists, and visiting artists
- Answer inquiries for booking requests, manage bookings logistics and contracts
Make arrangements for visiting artists, including housing and travel and other requests
- Assist to create and maintain departmental budgets
- Manage inter-departmental communications to all dancers, choreographers, and other artists/constituents
- Submit payroll and expense requests to finance department
- Assist with other responsibilities, including festival applications, Board communications, production planning, and audition management