Children’s Dance Teacher, Medfield and Brighton
Looking for a children’s dance teacher for both pre-school and elementary age children for fall 2018. Pre-ballet, creative movement, jazz and modern. Some training in tap and acro would be helpful but not required. September – June contract. Competitive pay salary. Studio locations in Medfield and Brighton. Primarily looking to hire for the Medfield location, but considering applications for Boston location as well.
Green Street Studios Director
GSS is looking for a part-time Director to lead the organization through the next phase of growth. Reporting directly to the Board of Directors, the Director will manage staff, drive mission, improve operations, enhance relationships, and move the organization toward the next sustainable phase of its evolution.
A successful Director will:
1. Work collaboratively with the Board and staff to design and implement the improved processes for the organization, focused on relationship building, mission alignment, and sustainable business models.
2. Develop and diversify revenue streams, building financial infrastructure with a mission driven approach.
3. Lead and manage full-time, part-time, and contractor staff and volunteers
4. Maintain awareness of facility needs, coordinate needs of faculty, students, and renters, and track progress of organization as a whole.
5. Promote the mission of GSS, and deepen the interaction of GSS in the community and the impact to artists and dancers.
Jacob’s Pillow Social Media & Digital Content Coordinator
The Social Media & Digital Content Coordinator is a member of the Jacob’s Pillow Marketing department and reports directly to the Director of Marketing. This position is charged with enhancing and growing the Pillow’s vibrant social media presence, as well as supporting the Digital Content & Marketing Manager with website and email content creation. Responsibilities include management of all social media accounts and paid campaigns, content creation, promotion of events, regular reporting on digital marketing performance, and spearheading new and innovative digital projects and collaborations.
• Manage and grow the Pillow’s cross-platform social media strategy and efforts including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn
• Work with the Digital Content Manager to plan and execute digital media strategies, disseminating content across web, email, and social media that reflects the Jacob’s Pillow brand
• Work with all departments to collect content and creat
Adult Ballet Dance Instructor
Looking for an experienced dance instructor who may be able to teach Adult Ballet at a health club in Watertown (near Cambridge). Competitive health club pay. Ability to teach other modalities extremely helpful. Contact Dory.
Dance Instructor in Waltham 2018-2019 Season
Step By Step is seeking to hire experienced dance instructors for our 2018-2019 season. Candidates must have experience teaching in a class setting, be energetic and possess strong motivational skills. Responsible for creating lesson plans and choreography for annual recital. Instructors must be strong in Hip Hop and versatile in Tap and/or Jazz. Must be willing to work with a variety of ages and levels. We are looking for someone to build upon our current hip hop program with the potential of teaching tap and/or jazz.
Minimum 3 years of dance instruction and choreography
Ability to prepare students for annual spring recital
Possess an energetic and enthusiastic teaching style
Strong communication and motivational skills
Ability to balance discipline and fun in class
Compensation based on experience
Interested candidates: Please forward resume to email@example.com by April 1st. Interviews will be scheduled April 16th-21st.