Like public radio, Boston Dance Alliance is member supported.
Your BDA membership supports these free services
- Pro/Motion, BDA’s weekly newsletter of performances, workshops and more
- New England’s most comprehensive calendar of dance activities
- Listings of auditions, jobs, and choreographer and teaching artist opportunities
- Searchable list of participatory dance around town
- Support and referrals for dancers with disabilities and the people who want to work with them
- Advocacy for dance and dancers at the local, state, and national level
Send a dedicated e-blast! Reach more than 2,000 dancers and dance lovers for your event. Boston Dance Alliance Organizational members get one free event eblast per membership year (see below). Paid eblasts are available at the low fee of $75 for members and nonmembers. Guidelines are here and some blackout dates may apply.
Check the categories below for the level that is right for you!