José Mateo Ballet Theatre seeks ballet teachers for in-person classes during the Summer Elementary Program for students ages 3 to 6 at our Cambridge studio location. Teachers will have the opportunity to work intensely with a small community of dedicated students. Please contact Gabrielle Domb at email@example.com for more information.
Candidates should have a classical ballet education and experience teaching.
Dependent on education and experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your resumé and a short description of your teaching approach to firstname.lastname@example.org. Prospective teachers should anticipate an interview and teaching a class at the studio as part of the selection process.
Must be available for In-Person classes July 5 – August 6.
Exhale a School of Dance is looking for a part-time (possibly full-time during busier seasons) Front Desk Coordinator to assist the Studio Manager in day to day tasks such as; answering phone calls, responding to parents, posting on social media, new student attraction, assist in new student registration and welcome families to our studio.
April 16, 2021
For More Information
Hiring Dancers for Urbanity’s new work Frame Recursion
Workplace street address
725 Harrison Ave #100
Call for dancers! Urbanity is hiring 2-3 dancers for Frame Recursion, a new work in development this spring, 2021.
– Approximately 15 hours of rehearsal time will take place between now and May 20. Rehearsal times can be flexible.
– In total, performers are expected to be available for 20 hours of rehearsal and performance time.
– The piece will premiere on or about May 20, with two nights of performance.
– Selected performers will be paid $500 for their time and work on this project.
– To apply, please send resume and a video of you dancing to email@example.com
Created by Urbanity’s Artistic Associate Meg Anderson in collaboration with multimedia artist Jeremy Stewart, Frame Recursion is an investigation of self-concept, identity, and ego as they are affected by changing social realities through choreography and multi-channel video projection.