José Mateo Ballet Theatre seeks a highly motivated and organized individual to join our team as full-time Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for overseeing the smooth operation of the studio programs, serving as the point of contact with clients, and supporting day-to-day organizational operations. Specific responsibilities include:
Administrative & Program Support: The Ballet School
· Oversee studio work-study program and volunteers.
· Manage schedule of educational program staff including faculty and pianists.
· Maintain school’s database as well as billing and collections for educational programs.
· Liaise with students and parents, signing-in daily ballet classes and being the face of the organization as clients enter the studios.
· Assist with the Dance for World Community festival and the annual performances of the Nutcracker
Contact Studio Programs Manager for more details: Gabrielle Domb, firstname.lastname@example.org