Working with Program and Technical staff the Front of House Manager will manage all aspects of Front of House for dance performances and events in the main Theatre and Studio #7 at The Dance Complex.
Front of House General
- Recruit, train, and supervise all paid FOH staff: Ambassadors and Bartenders
- Keep Payment system up to date with proper pricing and functional layout design
- Liaise with Programming and Technical staff in designing layout of event guest spaces for replication by event staff
- Work with Technical Director with regards timing of show, seating latecomers and interval timings.
- Manage Bar and Box Office Sales (details below)
- Prepare all pre-show documentation for FOH staff and Supervise at events as necessary
- Purchase and track all inventory
- Request all necessary liquor licenses for the city in a timely manner
- Create and implement point of sale procedures
- Determine pricing for all sales
- Report profits to Financial and Operations Director
- Liaise with Programming Staff and manage Eventbrite ticket link for all ticket sales.
- Create and implement point of sale procedures for ambassadors working the box office
- Complete Final Box Office reports for Clients and Finance Director.
- Strong customer service and organizational skills
- Experience in recruitment, training and management of staff.
- Knowledge of Excel, Eventbrite and Square or equivalent systems.
- Knowledge of theatre and or dance performances a plus.
Hours can vary weekly dependent on the performance schedule but typically include some time during the work week for staff meetings/management and some Friday and or Saturday Evenings with occasional Sunday evenings.
Compensation is based on experience.
Please email cover letter and resume by Monday January 16th 2019 to Liz Smith, Finance & Operations Director- firstname.lastname@example.org.