OrigiNation is seeking to hire experienced dance instructors for the 2018-2019 Performing Arts Program. Instructors will teach ballet, tap/jazz or hip hop for children ages 8-12.
The Dance Instructor is a part time position. Program will run from September 2018 to May 2019. This position does not offer health or dental benefits.
• Minimum 3 years of dance instruction and choreography.
• Proficiency in dance terminology and technique.
• Ability to prepare students for annual winter and spring recitals.
• Successful completion of CORI and SORI background checks process.
• Ability to provide video links of your work.
Essential Job Functions
• Maintain open communication with the Artistic Director and parents.
• Energetic and enthusiastic teaching style.
• Strong motivational skills & ability to balance discipline and fun in class.
• Finalists will facilitate a sample class at OrigiNation.
• Commensurate with experience.