Projects may include:
– Manage inquiries from teaching artist, students, and families.
– Contract management and other direct work with visiting guest teachers.
– Event/Production development and management including scheduling spaces and operations of Summer Intensive.
– Assist in planning weekend events and working with other staff members
– Schedule and staffing all programs and studios during three-week event.
– Other tasks and duties as assigned.
– Be organized and work quickly yet effectively.
– Ability to work in a team environment.
– Ability to multi-task.
– Strong written and oral communication.
– Build relationships and provide customer oriented service.
– Ability to Interact with a wide range of patrons, professionals, and audience members.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org