Doris Duke Theatre
Ted Shawn Theatre
Institute of Contemporary Art / Boston
BDA’s New Membership Levels and Benefits!
Boston Dance Alliance is delighted to announce that we have launched a more flexible set of member levels and benefits. In response to your feedback, Boston Dance Alliance now has new member categories for individuals and organizations.
- Dance Participant ($35/year) — a new, lower-priced option (less than $3 per month!) designed for recreational dancers, full-time students, and Allied Professionals who work in production, costuming, and other behind-the-scenes roles
- Dance Lover ($50/year) — a membership level specifically for audience members and dance enthusiasts, so audiences can discover the best that Boston dance has to offer.
- Dance Leader ($75/year) — BDA’s full-service option for dancers, choreographers, teachers, arts administrators, and other dance or performing arts professionals
Organizational memberships are priced on a progressive annual budget structure
- Budget less than $100,000 ($85/year) — This level is designed for choreographers and artistic directors in the smallest of companies, including those who participate in BDA’s fiscal sponsorship program
- Budget between $100,000-500,000 ($150/year) – As your company is growing, BDA will be your advocate and connector to audiences, funders, media and more
- Budget over $500,000 ($300/year) – We love our region’s large dance companies and presenters, and your membership keep the ecology of Greater Boston Dance strong and vital
Got a current membership? There is nothing you need to do right now. We will contact you when it is time for renewal.
Or join today in the category that is best for you.
Thank you for helping us continue to provide information, resources, and productive partnerships across the Boston dance community.