Like public radio, Boston Dance Alliance is member supported.
We count on your support to provide Boston area dance these valuable services
- Pro/Motion, BDA’s weekly newsletter of performances, workshops and more, and the BDA website, which is New England’s most comprehensive calendar of dance activities
- The information, resources, and services dance entrepreneurs need to sustain small businesses, including an annual Open Call Audition that provides dancers with professional opportunities, access to subsidized rehearsal space at the Lyric Stage Studio in Back Bay, and Dancer Health Day wellness screenings to keep you dancing your best.
- Brand new pointe shoes, ballet slippers, tap shoes, sneakers, leotards, tights, and dance tees for economically disadvantaged dancers of all ages.
- Inclusion, advocacy, and referral services for seniors and dancers with disabilities.
- Free loan of BDA’s unique portable dance floor to the dance programs of the Boston Public Schools.
- Advocacy for dance and dancers at the local, state, and national level
Send a dedicated e-blast! Reach more than 2,000 dancers and dance lovers for your event. Boston Dance Alliance Organizational members get one free event eblast per membership year (see below). Paid eblasts are available at the low fee of $75 for members and nonmembers. Guidelines are here and some blackout dates may apply.
Check the categories below for the level that is right for you!