Event Submission Form
Please read our guidelines before submitting your event:
Lead Time: All event submissions are reviewed by BDA staff before they are live on the site. We request that events be submitted at least three weeks prior to the event’s start date. If we receive your event info less than two weeks in advance, we cannot guarantee that your event will be posted.
Public Events: All events must be open to the public. Invitation/member-only events will not be accepted.
Location: Events must take place in the Greater Boston area.
Event Images: In order for your event to be considered for featuring, we must have a professional-quality promotional image to display with your listing. A single image may be uploaded along with your event listing. Images must be in either .JPG or .PNG format, and no larger than 1 megabyte and require a minimum of 450 x 300 pixels to display best. Depending on the size of your image and connection speed to the Internet, the upload process may take up to several minutes–please be patient. Once received, your image will be formatted for display.
BDA reserves the right to edit graphic images and submissions for grammar, style, and accuracy, and we may omit any events that we believe are not suitable for the site.
BDA accepts the following events:
- Dance performances and workshops
- Dance-related film showings
- Dance-related exhibitions, lectures & talks
- Dance audition notices
BDA does NOT accept:
- Virtual events without a designated location
- Health fairs, social service events, or self-help seminars
- Religious services or events that assume religious or spiritual beliefs
- Sales, shopping or merchandising events
- Entrepreneurial, networking and/or recruitment events
- Calls for entry or vendor solicitations
- Food and drink specials
- “Adult” oriented entertainment or salacious content
Boston Dance Alliance reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to revise, reject or cancel, in whole or in part, any listing for any reason.