Boston Bollywood Dance Show
Boston Bollywood Season Twelve Dance Performance
Boston’s premier Bollywood Dance Company, Boston Bollywood, brings together 90+ dancers to present its Season Twelve Dance Performance. Watch us pay tribute to the Indian Film Industry in a spectacular dance show featuring original choreography set to some of the most popular dance numbers.
Early bird: $20, General Admission: $25, At the door: $30 (Expect a sold out show)
Early bird ticket sales start at 8 PM EST on November 7 and end at 11:59 PM on November 14.
General Admission ticket sales start at 12 AM EST on November 15
Online ticket sales will end 12 hours prior to the start of the respective show
1. Tickets are non-refundable.
2. Tickets MAY NOT be transferred from one show to another.
3. Tickets for a show can be transferred to another person. The person receiving the transferred ticket must provide the name of the original ticket holder when checking-in at the Box Office.
4. Children sitting in laps do not require tickets. However, any child needing a seat, regardless of age, will need their own ticket.
1. There are no assigned seats. Audience members must arrive early to get the best seats in the house.
2. Doors open 45 minutes before show start time. The shows will start on time, so please make sure to be checked in and in your seats 10-15 minutes before the show start time. The theater seats 515 audience members and your cooperation will ensure that we start the show on time.
3. To check-in at the Box office, you must present a valid government-issued photo ID to collect your tickets.
4. If you arrive at the venue after the show starts, you will be asked to wait in the lobby while a performance is going on. You will be allowed to enter the theater during the break between two performances. We thank you for your cooperation.
Patrons may park in the Warren Towers Garage (700 Commonwealth Ave) for $12 pay-on-entry. Please be sure to let the Parking staff know that you are there to attend the Boston Bollywood show at the TSAI performance center to get the $12 entry price. Metered parking is available on Commonwealth Avenue and surrounding streets. For more information on parking and directions, please visit: http://www.bu.edu/tsai/plan-your-visit/directions/