Enjoy fall’s best day of community building when, for the second consecutive year, Boston Dance Alliance hosts the BDA Open Call Audition and Dancer Health Day, Sunday September 16, 2018 at the Dance Complex in Central Square.
Attend for all or part of the day if
- You are looking for work as a dancer
- You are looking for dancers to hire for your independent projects, dance companies, and musical theater productions
- You want to keep dancing your best by flagging potential problems and keeping your body healthy
- You want to greet familiar faces and meet new friends who share your love of dance
- You want to be part of the fun by observing the way dancers of all genres and backgrounds can come together!
With a focus on inclusion and fun, no one gets cut from the Audition.
BDA Dancer Health Day, made possible with partnership with Spaulding Outpatient Centers — Dance Medicine Program, provides wellness screenings by area clinicians including physicians, physical therapists and orthopedists. Be tested in a comfortable atmosphere (all exams are conducted clothed) and get answers to your health questions.
Space in classes and for wellness screenings is limited so pre-registration is strongly recommended. Online registration closes Friday 14 at 3 p.m. Some space may be available at the door.
We look forward to enjoying a great day of dance with you!